Tikkun

My painting Noah's Gay Wedding Cruise appears in this month's issue of Tikkun magazine to illustrate a cover story on "Queer Spirituality and Politics." I'm honored to have my work included in the national publication, even though the author does take issue with the piece, noting that it lacks representation of "queer immigrants, homeless trans youth, poor and working-class gays and lesbians, and LGBT inmates." I guess you can't please everyone! But don't I at least get credit for including Bert and Ernie? 

Special thanks to my friend Kittredge Cherry for helping me make the connection. The publication is available in most bookstores nationwide.
Noah's Gay Wedding Cruise, oil painting on canvas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page