Ramping up the Crazy

Is it just me, or do my contributions to things always sound a little crazier than everyone else’s? Case in point – two mini-reviews I found online of the “Being Gay” exhibit currently on display at 2nd City Gallery in Long Beach:

“The art includes collage, sculpture, photography, installation, oil & graphite and addresses such topics as homosexuality and evolution, gay icons, religion, AIDS, relationships, literature and the magic and fascination found in Dolly Parton for a Midwestern boy.”

Or, more to the point:

"This gallery features 20 artists of mixed mediums addressing homosexuality, religion, AIDS, gay rights, & Dolly Parton."

I suppose I wouldn’t have it any other way! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page