Exhibit: Thomas Acevedo & Paul Richmond

I'm excited to announce that I will be part of a two-person exhibit this summer at Lyman-Eyer Gallery  in Provincetown with one of my favorite artists, Thomas Acevedo. Here's one of his incredible paintings, "The Prudent Man."


For my part, I am creating a new series called "Ringmasters & Fabulous Oddities," a series inspired by vintage circus, sideshow, and burlesque posters.

I hope you can join Thomas and me for the opening reception on Friday, July 6 at 7 PM. Here's a link to the gallery's website with more info: Lyman-Eyer Gallery. The gallery owner tells me this is a busy time of year there, so if you're interested in attending, he recommends making travel arrangements early. See you in P-Town!

Comments

faamily said…
love the inspiration and the concept paul , i cant wait to see the final
faamily said…
can not wait to see the final painting Paul the inspiration is awesome

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page