The Bondage Breaker

The Bondage Breaker, oil on canvas by Paul Richmond
My new painting The Bondage Breaker features my friend Bobbie Burlesque in a pose inspired by the great Houdini. This is the newest piece in my Ringmasters & Fabulous Oddities series, which will be on display at the Lyman-Eyer Gallery in Provincetown next month. The Bondage Breaker is available to purchase through the Lyman-Eyer Gallery. Visit my page on their site for details. It will be held until the exhibition, opening July 6. Small, medium, and large limited-edition prints are currently available in my online store.

The Bondage Breaker (Detail), oil on canvas by Paul Richmond

Comments

Unknown said…
I just love your work, I t is so rich an beautiful... Peace = London

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page