Mean Comments with Intern: Analyzing My Bland and Amateur Crap - Vlog 21 - Paul Richmond Studio



Since I began my art career, I've had a rule that I don't read comments on articles and news stories about my work because that can be dangerous territory. Somehow after a few glasses of wine one night in my studio, Intern managed to convince me to break this rule! Watch as we go through some mean comments analyzing my "bland and amateur crap." Intern, why did you think this would be a good idea?!?

---

Step into the weird and wonderful world of artist Paul Richmond, where anything could go down -- even a pin-up boys' pants! We're all a little high on paint fumes around here, so grab a brush and join the painting party!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page