Caught with my Santa Pants Down!

I recently had two Cheesecake Boy paintings licensed by 10Percent Productions for a naughty little Christmas card series that's available for pre-order now through their website. Click HERE to check out the "Holiday Surprises" set, and HERE for "Brightest of the Holidays."


Note to the discerning viewer: Since my highly dignified better half refused to pose for reference shots, I was reduced to using the self-timer option and snapping compromising self-portraits to paint these cards from. While you will never see those photos and I attempted to change the facial features beyond recognition, every one of my friends has seen the resemblence and teased me mercilessly for painting myself as such a trashy glad-tidings bearer.

Don we now our gay apparel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page