Batmobama-MANIA!

I'm in my second day of jury duty, and since today is also Election Day, my mind is on the dynamic duo of the Democratic party. Apparently, I'm not alone. Since posting my "Batmobama and Robiden" giclee prints on Etsy, that piece has been getting a lot of attention from bloggers, message board commentors, and a host of online publications dedicated to keeping their readership informed of the latest trends. Not to worry, Batmobama's sudden success isn't going to go to my head -- I'm pretty sure that my next painting, "Noah's Gay Wedding Cruise," will appeal to more of a niche market.

Anyway, since I don't have much else to do here in the jury pool, I'm going to post a few links to some of the interesting Batmobama discussion going on out there in the world:

BUZZ.YAHOO.COM
TREND HUNTER MAGAZINE
BATMOBAMA AND THE GLOBAL FLEA MARKET
YES BUT NO BUT YES
I HEART CHAOS
ASD LABS
LAUGHING SQUID
ANIMAL NEW YORK
THE WORLD'S BEST EVER

I also came across some great photos and recaps from the "Hollywood DC: Lights...Camera...Election!" opening at the World of Wonder Gallery (which features my orginal "Batmobama and Robiden" painting). I wish I could have been there to party it up with RuPaul, Santino Rice (from Project Runway), James St James, and even Heidi and Spencer (from "The Hills"). Here's a sampling:

Party Politics (Part 1)
Party Politics (Part 2)
"Hollywood DC: Lights...Camera...Election!" by Whorange
"Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt: Lights! Camera! Election!" on Gossip Girls
"Candidates Get Hung Up to Dry" by TMZ




Check out some of the other work from the show on the gallery's web site: WOW Gallery

And here's a video from the reception:


World of Wonder is hosting a "Live Election Results Viewing Party" tonight from 7PM "until we have a new president. Click here for more details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page