Big Gay Recap

I had a great time at the Big Gay Art Show this past weekend at Junctionview Studios in Grandview, Ohio. Kudos to Devon Palmer for organizing a fantastic show to benefit the important work of Kaleidoscope Youth Center. Devon tells me that he’s planning to hold the show again next year with a more state-wide presence and the following year on a national scale. Can’t wait! Here are a few of our pics from the evening (click HERE to see more): 


Me with Devon Palmer, Junctionview artist and event organizer

With Tony Brost, friend and fabulous cover art model for some of my recent projects

With my honey, Dennis

With Jim Warren and Linda Regula (my childhood mentor and inspiration)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page