Prints

Earlier this year, I switched to a new local print studio for my limited-edition prints and I have been thrilled with the quality of their work. Here's an example of one of the prints (Rainbow Pride Cheesecake) next to the original painting.


I've recently made some updates to the way I handle prints as well. In an effort to give you more size options and to standardize the process, I am now offering three sizes (small, medium, and large) for all of my prints. The only exceptions are when the original piece is smaller than the large size, because I wouldn't want to enlarge an image for the sake of a reproduction and compromise the print quality. In those cases, there will just be small and medium sizes offered.

The sizes are standardized:

Small - 11" x 13"
Medium - 16" x 20"
Large - 20" x 26"

Limited-edition prints of my work are available in my online store, and select prints are also available through the Lyman-Eyer Gallery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page