The Snake Charmer

"The Snake Charmer," oil on canvas by Paul Richmond, 40" x 30"
My new painting, “The Snake Charmer,” is the latest in a series of circus/sideshow inspired pieces for my show this summer at the Lyman-Eyer Gallery. I’m enjoying putting my own spin on this theme, in this case modifying the traditional snake charmer image with a tattooed rendition of my own “charmer,” my partner Dennis. “The Snake Charmer” is available to purchase through the Lyman-Eyer Gallery. Visit my page on their site for details. It will be held until the exhibition this summer, opening July 6 and closing July 18. Small, medium, and large limited-edition prints are currently available in my online store.







Comments

edinct said…
simply amazing! you can tell the subject matter is pretty special to you because you did an incredible job bringing him to life on canvas! so is the subtext here, go to a professional when getting your nipple pierced and don't leave it to a chance encounter? your pieces are the best!
Dorien Grey said…
I am in awe of your talent! Where can we see more of your work?
Paul Richmond said…
Thanks for the kind words! You can see more of my work on my website: http://paulrichmondstudio.com, or right here on my blog. You can view it in person at the Lyman-Eyer Gallery in Provincetown.
Eden Winters said…
That is an absolutely amazing work. His eyes! Oh my, the look in them is so compelling.

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page