Spreading the Word

There was a really nice article called "A Portrait of the Artist as a Gay Man" by Richard Ades that came out this week in our alternative paper "The Other Paper" about some of my current projects. Check it out here: The Other Paper

The article was also featured on the World of Wonder site: HERE

In other news, I shipped off the Circus Show piece yesterday, and I'm busy adding some finishing touches to "The Dollypop Guild" (which includes glitter, sequins, and rhinestones), before shipping it off as well. I promise I'll post a photo of it on here very shortly. I feel like a mother sending her babies out into the world...even if they are bedazzled and bubble-wrapped first!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page