Full Circle


I recently had the opportunity to curate an exhibit for a very special artist. I met her when I entered her studio for my first art class at age 4. Within a few months, I was making (rather crude) oil paintings of my favorite cartoon characters and other childhood inspirations under Linda Regula's guidance, though my biggest childhood inspiration would ultimately turn out to be her. She was a great teacher, mentor, and friend who stood by me and encouraged me as I grew up and went off to art school to pursue my own creative endeavors. I am still inspired by her to be a prolific, honest artist as well as a generous teacher who will hopefully share with others the healing power of art that she exposed me to at such a young age.

Check out more photos from her exhibit, "Child of Light, Child of Darkness" by clicking HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page