Uncovering the Winner

In my recent Uncovered contest, I invited everyone to vote on their favorite of three cover illustrations to help me decide which one should become a limited-edition print. Recently on the site Shared Wisdom, I revealed that the winning image is The Hired Man, from the novel by Jan Irving. Prints are now available in my online store HERE, and I invite everyone to pop over to Shared Wisdom HERE to check out the article in which I share some of the sketches and reference photos used for my novel illustrations. Here's a peek:





Also, congratulations to Laurie G. Ballantyne-Gaska who was chosen as the winner of the Uncovered contest and will receive the first print of The Hired Man as well as a copy of the book courtesy of Dreamspinner Press.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page