I'm a Narcoleptic Date!

Turnabout is fair play, so when my friend Brian Williams asked me to model for one of the paintings in his upcoming LA exhibit "Narcolepsy Date," I was all about it -- especially when I learned that would involve plunging my face into a big cake. 


Brian's concept is to show figures who have fallen asleep in unusual situations, which isn't much of a stretch for me given the number of times this month that I've fallen asleep at my easel. However, since Brian and I have a long history of cake-appreciation, we decided to go that route for my pose. Here are a few of the lovely results of last night's photo shoot:



And here's the composition Brian worked out for the painting. I love the cute detail of the hearts in the coffee! 

Comments

ok said…
This is going to be adorable, I love the undies shot!
WILVIN65 said…
You are so cute when your asleep. P.S.love the undies!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page