Michael Breyette Cheesecake in progress

I'm working on my Cheesecake painting of artist Michael Breyette and wanted to share a progress pic. I'm having so much fun re-creating some of his amazing artwork for the background, including the sexy, gas-pumping fellow below.



Michael's a big inspiration, so I hope I did his work justice! The only change I made was to adjust the figure's eyes so that he could better enjoy the view. 

Here's the sketch so you can see what's left:




After Michael, I have some other exciting pin-up prospects on the horizon. Jack Mackenroth and Bobbie Burlesque both recently sent me reference pics for their paintings, and I must thank them for making my job very easy! These photos are amazing!!

Jack Mackenroth (fashion designer, Project Runway alum)


Bobbie Burlesque (burlesque performer)

If you would like to be first in line to see the completed painting of Michael Breyette, and all of the other fabulous Cheesecake Boys to come, sign up for my e-mail newsletter HERE.

And if you'd like to come check out these pin-up boys in person, please join us for the Cheesecake opening reception on Friday, June 11 at the Center on Halsted in Chicago. Get all the scoop HERE.

Comments

Hai Mr, ( & Ms, Mrs, )


Visit the blog:
http://www.davidmichaelraj.blogspot.in
Click (-->>Links) -->>"Downloads"
Download And SHARE "THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD; END TIME TRACTS" (Soft Copies_Many Languages & Videos_ *English, *Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, *Hindi)

www.facebook.com/davidmichaelraj1
www.facebook.com/davudmikhailraj

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page