Christmas Cheesecake

I am working on a new Christmas Cheesecake Boy painting that will also serve as the cover for next year's Christmas anthology from Dreamspinner Press.

I'm not good at keeping secrets (which is why it's best for me to buy all of my holiday presents at the last minute!), so I'm going to give you a sneak peek. However, I'm not going to show you the whole image yet -- just a little tease. If you've been good this year, hopefully Santa will let you see the rest soon! :)


And if you lean more towards the naughty side, you might enjoy the cover I did for this year's Dreamspinner anthology, Naughty or Nice which is also available as a snazzy little Christmas card in my Etsy store.

Register for Cheesecake Boy Extravaganza ! in Columbus, OH  on Eventbrite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page