Del Shores Cheesecake

I just finished a new sketch for my Cheesecake exhibit. This one features Del Shores, the talented man behind one of my favorite movies/tv shows: Sordid Lives. With his help, I concocted this scenario in which he is shown filming a sexy scene from the tv series and suddenly becoming the center of attention himself as his loose pants plummet to the ground. 


Many thanks to Del for providing photo references and input along the way. I can't wait to start painting this one!

Meanwhile, I have two other pantless celebs in the works, musician Ari Gold and comedian Alec Mapa. Here are some pics of the progress on those:




And to recap, the finished paintings to date are:


If you would like to be the first to see Del and all of his Cheesecake Boy comrades in full painted glory, sign up for my e-mail newsletter here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Indie Online

Saving His Ass Cheesecake Boy Coloring Page